02 May 2014

Going dark-ish for a bit

Hey all: This week I started working on a long-form writing project (yes, a novel) that is probably going to be taking up a lot of my time for the foreseeable future. I will try to post here when I can, but between work, family, and writing I don't know how much I will be able to do. I have a few posts I want to make--I owe Jeff VanderMeer a post about Annihiliation that I've been putting off until I can read the book again, for instance--and I would like to do some more music blogging as well. But right now my thoughts are filled with the story I'm working on, and until I can get a bit more of that down "on paper" (or more realistically, the thumb drive I'm carrying it around on--and yes, I have it backed up elsewhere), I'm likely to be scarce around here.

Oh, by the way--I was talking about The Wheel of Time in my last post. Shame on you if you thought otherwise.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment